The QuickCalculator is a simple and fast calculation program.
"Ideal to quickly visualize an interpolation algorithm." - Dominik Schneider, Managing Director of Chasing Carrots
Why do I need the QuickCalculator?The Windows calculator or similar programs don't offer you enough possibilities?
You don't want to learn to use Maple or Matlab?
Or you just don't want to waste money on a calculation program?
Then the QuickCalculator is what you need!
What makes the QuickCalculator special?
- It shows your calculations and their results
- It can handle chained operations
- It can handle user defined variables and functions
- It supports user written scripts
- It can draw functions
- No installation is needed
- It is completely free
- It is Open Source
What can I use the QuickCalculator for?The QuickCalculator can handle:
- Define variables
- Use variables for calculations
- Standard Functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Sigma / Delta function
- User Functions
- Define functions
- Use functions for calculations
- Draw functions
- Hexadecimal, Octal, Binary
- Bitwise operations
- Control structures
- Script functions for customized startup
- And much more...
Needed Software.net - Framework 4.0
Mono Runtime (Only needed for Linux and Mac)